Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy 2014 - 19 weeks

Welcome to the first post of 2014!

Sorry for the silence over the festive period, but as anyone who has small children will know (I have a 6 year old) Christmas time is a whirlwind which leaves very little time of anything other than seeing family and making sure everyone manages to get, at least, some sleep.
But regardless, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!

Me, JS, R-dogg and the bump got incredibly spoilt this year and I was again left feeling overwhelmed by peoples love and generosity. Here's a few photo highlights:
1.Hung out with my niece for a few days - 2.Got a new toy - 3.R-dogg surrounded by gifts in the car
4.Wore my iridescent pine/black lace dress - 5.Instax of me and JS on boxing day - 6.Reds date
7.Bit of light new years reading - 8.Gorgeous cats eye glasses from JS

So January is all about one thing - SALES! I had a wonderful day yesterday waddling around the sales in Leeds with my Sister and niece, trying things on whilst trying to entertain an 18 month old. Which was no easy task.
I managed to get a couple of gorgeous finds in the Topshop sale which hopefully I will be able to wear right through my pregnancy and afterwards as well :)

My favourite find was this amazing velvet and lace midi dress which I got for an outstanding £15!
It fits so well and has these lovely lace cut out bits in my rib area and up the sides as well. Just the right amount of sexy which means I can dress this up or down. I've really fallen in love with it.
For this look I've teamed it with my red and blue velvet tasselled kimono, my black lace socks and chunky black boots.






Something very exciting happened over Christmas, we started to feel the baby kicking! It's got such a vicious kick and has taken to booting me in the bladder in the middle of the night. What a rascal.

so at 19 weeks:
My tummy measures: 90 cm / 35.5"
My waist is: 80 cm / 31.5"
I have lots of energy and just want to eat and eat and eat, which after chirstmas is a bit of a problem.
The baby seems to kick more when I'm listening to music. Me and JS went to see Alcoa last night and the baby kicked and squirmed all the way through. It was wonderful.

Hope you had an amazing festive time! has anyone else found any good sale bargains?






No comments:

Post a Comment